Shipping next working day
from 789.00 EUR
incl. VAT, excl. shipping
Item currently not available. Please let me know when the product is available again:
PhytoMAX-2 200 Grow Lights | Black Dog LED
With a consumption of 210 watts and a total amount of emitted photons of 320 µMol/s, the PhytoMAX-2 200 LED plant lamp is perfect for growing in confined spaces where energy and space need to be saved without sacrificing light quality and intensity. PhytoMAX-2 200 is an extremely powerful and reliable LED plant lamp. It covers the entire spectrum from 365-750nm (UVA to NIR). Only powerful 5 Watt top bin LEDs are installed to generate the self-developed Phyto-Genesis Spectrum™.
Is superior to a 400 watt NDL / MH.
- Produces higher than average yields with higher quality
- Saves on power, cooling and bulb changes
84 high-output 5 watt LEDs
- Exclusively top-bin LEDs from current market leaders for the required wavelength (e.g. Osram, Cree)
- High light intensity - important for penetration of the leaf canopy
- Uniform light distribution over the entire illumination area prevents leaf burn and hot spots
- Gapless spectrum from UVA - NIR (365- 750nm) tailor-made for perfect plant development. UVA increases flavonoids, antioxidants / vitamins and pigments among others. IR LEDs enhance flower induction through phytochrome excitation and increase photosynthetic rate.
- Easily outperforms any sodium vapor and metal halide lamp at the same wattage and other so-called "full-spectrum" LED lamps.
- Super efficient spectrum for growing plants. Developed in over 6 years of research
- An ideal spectrum for the vegetative phase and the flowering phase. This prevents the usual growth stagnation that occurs when switching from MH to NDL.
- Up to 90 x 90cm illumination area for the flowering phase
- Uniform light distribution over the entire illumination area prevents leaf burn and hot spots (confirmed by independent spectro-radiometer measurements)
Active cooling system
- Quiet, long-life fans
- Active heat management is essential to maximize LED lifetime and ensure spectral stability
5 years warranty
- against manufacturing and material defects
Once you have grown with a PhytoMAX, you will understand why traditional light sources like NDL / MH are a thing of the past.