warm outdoor climate,
temperate outdoor climate,
cool outdoor climate
Mexican | Magic Mushrooms
One of the most famous magic mushrooms in the world - The "Flesh of the Gods"
Simply called "salmon mushrooms" by the locals of Michuacán
- Always and without exception, thoroughly wash and disinfect hands, forearms and all work surfaces before working with a grow kit.
- Close windows and doors to prevent microorganisms from drafts.
- Always wear a mask to avoid inhaling spores and contaminating the mycelium/cake with your own breath.
- Do not open the grow kit before it is in the grow bag.
- Grow kits should always be used immediately upon receipt and should only be stored in exceptional circumstances. A grow kit can last up to 4 weeks, well packed at 3-5°C in the refrigerator. However, no guarantee is given.
Brief instructions for growing the grow kit:
- Remove the enclosed grow bag from the box.
- Fill 200-300ml of still water (not tap water) into the grow bag (not into the grow kit).
- Place the grow kit into the grow bag filled with water.
- Now remove the lid of the shroom grow kit in the grow bag
- Wash the lid under running water and stow it away for future harvests
- Spray the open grow kit with some still mineral water using a spray bottle with an aerosol sprayer (again, do not use tap water)
- Close the top of the grow bag with two to three paper clips or tape to seal it so that sufficient humidity can build up.
- Place the shroom grow bag in a warm place with plenty of indirect light where the temperature is a constant 18-26°C (don't put it in direct sunlight!); although magic mushrooms grow in the temperature range indicated, for optimal yields, keep the temperature at a constant 24°C. A thermal mat can help, but will not compensate for a room that is too cold.
- Ventilate the grow kit once a day by briefly opening the grow bag and spraying one spray from your atomizer on each side of the grow bag; avoid spraying the mycelium/cake directly; then close the grow bag again as usual.
- The first mushrooms should be visible after about two weeks.
Quick guide to harvesting the magic mushroom grow kit:
- Remove the grow kit from the grow bag after harvesting and fill it up from the bottom about 1cm - 2cm with still mineral water.
- Put the stored lid back on the grow kit and put the kit so 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- After 2 hours, carefully open one of the corners of the lid and carefully pour off excess water. It is normal that little water remains and the amount of water varies from grow kit to grow kit.
- Begin at point 1 of the grow line and harvest the next mushrooms in a few weeks. This process can be repeated several times. The grow kit has reached the end of its life cycle when no new mushrooms have formed after at least three weeks or the kit turns green, red, gray or yellow, as this indicates contamination by other microorganisms. Please dispose of grow kits directly off-site and do not put them in household waste.
Included in delivery:
- 1200ml grow kit with substrate and mycelium/cake.
- Grow bag with micron filter
by Yildirim Y.
Date Added: 01 June, 2022З>
of 5 stars!
wirklich gute qualität
by Jonas T.
Date Added: 20 December, 2021З>
of 5 stars!
3 flushs mit 3 sehr guten ernten. meine lieblingspilze!
by Vesa K.
Date Added: 08 November, 2021З>
of 5 stars!
Hi.Iḿ a first time grower. Please let me know what is the recommended amount of mushroom one is advised to take to be able to feel the psychedelic feelings ? Fresh and dried. Thanking you in advanced. Vesku
@Vesku: Unfortunately we can not give you any advice regarding the consumption and growing of magic mushroom as it is prohibided by law in Spain. We are sure you will find all information you need by google. However, our personal opinion regarding all kinds of substances is: too much is always bad. Therefore: less is more.