Shipping next working day
Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam
Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam
Feminized Marijuana Seeds | Indica | THC >20% | High yield
Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam | ACE Seeds
About Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam
Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam grows with a beautiful compact and chubby structure, and huge wide dark leaves of extreme Afghani indica. Its very quick flowering period finishes in just 7 weeks, producing dense, medium-sized buds, coated in resin with rich coffee, honeyed, floral and woody terpenes, with a high THC content (+20%) and a euphoric, happy, cheerful and sociable effect with surprising sativa qualities for a plant with such indica morphology and short flowering time.
Therefore, this variety is an excellent choice for those growers who like to grow indicas (for their quickness, small size and ease of cultivation), but who prefer the effects of a sativa.
- Tipo: F1 HYBRID
- Format: Feminized
- Sativa / Indica ratio: 70 % indica / 30 % sativa
- THC: 21 %
- CBD: Below 0.05 %
- CBG: 0.7-1.6 %
- Flowering indoors: 7 weeks
- Flowering outdoors: First half of October
- Yield: Average
- Resistance against spider mites: Average-High
- Resistance against powder mildew: Average-High
- Resistance against botrytis: Average-High
- Resistance against white fly: Average-High
- Resistance against cold: High
- Resistance against heat: Average-High
- Latitude: 0º-47º
- Genetics: Bubba Kush Katsu x Nepal Jam (F6).
- Structure: Huge wide and dark leaves of extreme Afghani indica. Compact, chubby and columnar structure.
- Bouquet: Coffee, earthy and afghan hash rich terpenes, with floral (jasmine), honeyed and woody touches.
- High: Powerful and surprising sativa effect, very well focused: euphoric, happy, cheerful and sociable. It positively affects mood and extroversion.
- Terpene profile: It contains the following monoterpenes: Only very high amounts of beta myrcene. Sesquiterpenes: beta-caryophyllene (2/3) and variability in the presence (1/3) of alpha bisabolol or alpha humulene.
- Growing Tips: It can easily be grown indoors, although due to the large size of its leaves it may be recommendable to defoliate it (only the necessary) to improve the light penetration throughout the entire plant. Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 47º. We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for whole cycle.