Shipping next working day
Bubba Kush x Kali China strain
Bubba Kush x Kali China strain
Feminized Marijuana Seeds | Indica | THC content 15-20% | High yield
8 - 10 weeks
Indoor, sunny mediterranian, temperate continental
Bubba Kush Katsu x Kali China elite (F4)
from 44.00 EUR
incl. VAT, excl. shipping
Item currently not available. Please let me know when the product is available again:
Bubba Kush x Kali China | ACE Seeds
About Bubba Kush x Kali China
Bubba Kush x Kali China is our most successful hybrid between afghani indicas and our China Yunnan indica.
Bubba Kush x Kali China has a compact and manageable growth, as well as a fast ripening, with the right touch of sativa to increase vigor, branching and final yield.
It produces 2 main phenotypes that clearly lean towards each of its parental lines. On one hand, we find the purple pheno, strongly influenced by our 4th generation purple Kali China elite parental plant, which produces beautiful and stylized hash plants of fast flowering, very high resin production and with a very refined and complex fruity terpene profile.
On the other hand, we find the green phenotype, which produces a very high yielding and vigorous green afghani expression, with more earthy and coffee aromas, and with a flowering time that lasts a few days more than the purple phenotype.
Regardless of the expression, Bubba Kush x Kali China always produces high quality and refined hash plants: vigorous, adaptable, resinous, with very elaborated terpene profiles and a lucid, positive, cheerful and pleasant psychoactivity, without the excessive heaviness, lethargy or the dullness typical of many current indica strains.
- Tipo: F1 HYBRID
- Format: Feminized
- Sativa / Indica ratio: 80 % indica / 20 % sativa
- THC: 15 %
- CBD: Below 0.05 %
- CBG: Null
- Flowering indoors: 7-9 weeks
- Flowering outdoors: First half of October
- Yield Average: High
- Resistance against spider mites: Average
- Resistance against powder mildew: Average-High
- Resistance against botrytis: Average-High
- Resistance against white fly: Average-High
- Resistance against cold: High
- Resistance against heat: High
- Latitude: 0º-45º
- Genetics: Bubba Kush Katsu x Kali China elite (F4).
- Structure: In small indoor grows, it develops with a columnar growth, being very suitable for SOG grows. Outdoors and with longer growing stages, it grows bushy, with a rounded shape and strong branches: a much better producer than most indica strains with less bran
- Bouquet: Modern and elaborated hash plant terpene profiles. Coffee flavours, wet compost and hash from Bubba Kush. Floral touches of roses, and with the outstanding fruity and incensed aromas of the Kali China.
- High: Relaxing, lucid, positive, cheerful and pleasant psychoactivity, without the excessive heaviness, lethargy or the dullness typical of many current indica strains.
- Growing Tips: It can easily be grown indoors. Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 45º.
Dry environments with 30-35% of moisture are recommended during its flowering, always lengthening the dry soil cycles.
We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the purple phenotype, and average-high for the green afghani phenotypes.