Shipping next working day
Bubba Kush x PCK
Bubba Kush x PCK
Feminized Marijuana Seeds | Indica | THC 15-20% | High yield
Bubba Kush x PCK | ACE Seeds
About Bubba Kush x PCK
Afghani/pakistani indica hybrid that will delight lovers of classic hash plants. Bred from Bubba Kush, probably the most archetypal and remarkable expression of an american afghani, with a huge impact over the last two decades, and the also famous Pakistan Chitral Kush, the pakistani that has been most widely used in the development of successful hybrids in the last decade, due to its incredible and distinctive purple and reddish colors, for its extraordinary terpene profile of forest fruits and for its excellent resistance against all types of adverse climatologies.
While ErdPurt x PCK is our afghani/pakistani hybrid more focused for outdoor growing in extreme cold climates, with Bubba Kush x PCK we concentrate on recreating a more consistent and powerful afghani/pakistani blend, more refined in terms of terpenes, potency and quality of the effect, with higher THC levels and stronger Bubba Kush afghani influence, which occasionally also delivers excellent and colorful pakistani expressions.
Bubba Kush x PCK grows with good vigor, with huge leaves, thick stems and chubby afghan structure, and a moderate stretch in flowering, desirable in this type of indica strains, since it substantially improves the penetration of light through its big leaves in indoor grows.
The flowering evolves forming dense and chunky buds, coated with resins and juicy terpenes, which will delight the lovers of hash plants and extractions, where the quality of the aromas, flavours and effects of the more pleasurable and better focused indicas are the priority over the yield or raw effect.
- Tipo: F1 HYBRID
- Format: Feminized
- Sativa / Indica ratio: 100 % indica
- THC: 17 %
- CBD: Below 0.05 %
- CBG: 2 %
- Flowering indoors: 7-8 weeks
- Flowering outdoors: End of September
- Yield: Average
- Resistance against spider mites: High
- Resistance against powder mildew: Average-High
- Resistance against botrytis: High
- Resistance against white fly: High
- Resistance against cold: High
- Resistance against heat: Average-High
- Latitude: 0º-47º
- Genetics: Bubba Kush Katsu x Pakistan Chitral Kush elite 2002.
- Structure: Beautiful indica of small/medium size and columnar growth. Good vigor, huge leaves, thick stems and chubby afghan structure, moderate stretch in flowering.
- Bouquet: Primarily the refined afghani Bubba Kush terpenes, reminiscent of hash, coffee and wet compost, with a more fruity profile in the colorful Pakistani phenos.
- High: Pleasant, lucid, positive and relaxing indica effect, with anxiolytic properties. Perfect to enjoy relaxed at home at the end of a cozy afternoon or at the beginning of the night.
- Terpene profile: It mainly contains the following monoterpenes: high content of beta myrcene, followed by moderate amounts of alpha pinene, and traces of linalool. Sesquiterpenes: high amounts of beta caryophyllene, and guaiol and alpha humelene in smaller amounts.
- Growing Tips: It can easily be grown indoors. Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 47º, both in warm and cold climates. We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the whole cycle, average-high in the first 35 days of flowering.