Glowstarz strain

Paradise Seeds

    5/5 (8)

Glowstarz strain

Feminized Marijuana Seeds | hybrid | THC content >20% | High yield

Paradise Seeds

    5/5 (8)

Characteristics

Flowering Time
8 - 10 weeks
Height
tall ▷▷▷ strong stretch
Genotype
indica-sativa ▷▷▷ hybrid
Seed Type
photoperiod, feminized
Yield
large ▷▷▷ up to 600g per m²
Growth Area
indoor,
warm outdoor climate,
temperate outdoor climate
THC Level
over 20%
LED optimised Strains
yes
24.50 EUR
incl. VAT, excl. shipping

Glowstarz | Paradise Seeds

 

Glowstarz is a feminized cannabis strain which is very easy to grow. This plant is quite potent and very aromatic; which attracts all kinds of growers and consumers for its particular tastes and smells.
 
Type of plant and cultivation
This plant is the result of the crossing between a Kush and a Gelato, generating a hybrid with a predominant indica tendency of 60 % against the remaining 40 % of sativa. In addition, Glowstarz has a THC content that reaches levels of 22% and grows mid sized. The cultivation of this strain is very simple and can be planted anywhere, indoors or outdoors, also by inexperienced growers. The indoor flowering time is around 8 weeks or 56 days. For outdoors the harvest time is beginning of October.
 
Yields
The yield of Glowstarz turns out to be very high, as it is a strain of cannabis that develops thick and beautiful bunches of flowers that grow very close together. The buds that finally sprout from these seeds are dense and fat, offering an amazing yield in their harvests. In outdoor crops, yields reach 800 grams per plant, while in indoor crops, the buds of this strain produce around 500 grams per square meter.
 
Smell, taste and effect
This strain brings together the most important aspects of the mixture of two marijuana strains in a very tasty and aromatic plant. It offers a deep smell of hashish, metal, pine and diesel. Its effect is soothing and stimulates the appetite and lifts the mood in a short time. It also offers a deep relaxation and a light sedation that usually generates relief from certain ailments, such as chronic pain.
 

Reviews

There are currently no product reviews.
Rate / Reviews this product:
Customers who bought this product also purchased

Wedding Gelato

Linda Seeds

3.50 EUR
incl. VAT, excl. shipping

Auto Bruce Banner

Linda Seeds

3.50 EUR
incl. VAT, excl. shipping

Skywalker OG Runtz XL Auto

Sweet Seeds

22.50 EUR
incl. VAT, excl. shipping

Mimosa x Orange Punch

Linda Seeds

3.50 EUR
incl. VAT, excl. shipping

Biscotti Mintz

Linda Seeds

3.50 EUR
incl. VAT, excl. shipping

Auto Do Si Dos

Linda Seeds

3.50 EUR
incl. VAT, excl. shipping

Do Si Dos

Linda Seeds

3.50 EUR
incl. VAT, excl. shipping

Watermelon Girl

Linda Seeds

3.50 EUR
incl. VAT, excl. shipping